The Melbourne-based startup provides communal virtual reality (VR) sessions for seniors in aged-care facilities in order to reduce loneliness and isolation, and drive social engagement among residents…
- SilVR Adventures – Finalist in the 2020 InnovAGEING National Awards for Enhancing Consumer Experience!
- WINNER! Future of Ageing Awards 2020 – Technology – Health & Wellbeing: SilVR Adventures!
- Aged Care issues under the spotlight in new podcast series
- Wise Words feature on SilVR Adventures by Springwise Intelligence
- Seniors adventure the world, virtually – HospitalHealth Feature